If you are looking for Brazilian Waxing in Stillwater, MN look no further than Credo Salon Spa. Brazilian waxing is one of the best ways to remove unwanted hair for a great majority of women. A Brazilian wax is different than a regular bikini wax because a Brazilian removes hair from the front, back, and everything in between. Brazilian waxing removes hairs from the root which leaves the skin smooth, stubble-free, and makes the hair take weeks to grow back. Waxing allows women to be more self-assured in their swimwear. You can dress in a two-piece bikini and flaunt your human body at the seaside, without having concerns of ugly hair around your bikini line.
Brazilian Waxing Benefits Include:
- Saving time in your morning routine
- No need for maintenance for 3-8 weeks
- No more need for razors
- No nicks or cuts
- Exfoliating and rejuvenating skin
At Credo Salon Spa we are professionals with a great deal of experience in Brazilian Waxing in Stillwater, MN. We know how to perform Brazilian waxing properly to minimize pain and other irritation. To make sure that your experience goes as smoothly as possible there are some guidelines to remember.
Brazilian Waxing Guidelines
- Before waxing hair should be ¼ of an inch or full growth.
- Do not take hot baths or showers for 24 hours after waxing. During this time pores are open and are more vulnerable to irritation from extreme temperatures.
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours to minimize risk of irritation or breakouts
- Do not use exfoliating products for at least 24 hours after waxing
- Avoid tight clothing for at least 24 hours
- After waxing avoid tanning to avoid hyper pigmentation of the skin.